Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Mommy's Dress

My mom saved some of my baby clothes from way back when! 
I have put Oakley in a couple outfits, but most have been too big or the wrong season for her size. 
 Today, I noticed this sweet blue dress in the back of her closet and pulled it out... 
It fit perfectly and was the best morning for a photo op!
According to my mom, my Aunt Holly (my mom's oldest sister) wanted to buy me my first girly dress.
  
She spared no expense or frills!
This sweet blue dress has ruffles, poofs, flowers, hanging ribbon off the back and a little bell under the skirt that rings quietly when you move!
It was so fun and special to dress Oakley up in it and get pictures that we can cherish!
Now I just need to see if my mom has a picture of me in it!
Such a dolly and full of sweet love and cuteness!

No comments: