Monday, April 12, 2010

Expressions

I haven't been around a lot of babies for long periods of time, but to me Landon is very expressive. He has a ton of different facial expressions from smiling to kissing to raising his brow. When we were taking pictures of him at 1 month old he had some really cute looks. These are some of my favorites:

"Oh"

"Oooh"

Half Grin



Smiley

Happy Boy

He's very expressive with his fingers and hands too...always has them by his face

Beginnings of a kissy face

Kissy Face


Content

He is just so cute and is changing everyday, adding new expressions and mannerisms.

6 comments:

Melissa said...

what a cutie!!

Allikaye's Mama said...

I love the expressions!! Way to go putting all the pics on the blog! I love seeing him!

Ps...did you notice that some of the onesies I sent are 0-3 months and some are 3-6 months??

Shannon said...

He has got to be the sweetest baby boy I've ever laid eyes on. "Smiley" and "Oooh" are my favorite!! You guys are truly blessed!

Kathy said...

Boy did I miss those expressions and so much more today. He is quite something and is loved sooo much.
Grandma

Unknown said...

Oh, man! I love all of these pictures! He is definitely going to have quite the personality with all of those adorable expressions! He is such a cutie boy!

anne said...

I have been around babies for long periods of time and he is DEFINITELY expressive! I loove it!