Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Baby Showers!

Man...Oakley was SPOILED by our wonderful friends and family! 
She got so much from the showers that we had!  
Friends at work threw me a shower and then church friends threw me a shower!  
Oakley also got lots and lots of mail over the first week we were home! 
She is definitely a loved little girl!  
And we were so beyond blessed by all the meals we received from friends and family too!  
Oakley HAD to dress up for all of her parties :)

This mama is definitely in love with her little girl!

I love this picture of my mom and me...we NEVER get pictures together!
And there were 5 of us all pregnant at my church!  4 have had their babies and one is due at the end of March!
Plus Oakley has a birthday buddy! This sweet little girl was born on the same day as Oakley :)  So fun that she will have such a good friend to grow up with!

My sweet, sweet friends that threw me the shower! So thankful for them and their friendship!


It is obvious that our family is very loved!

No comments: