Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Cute, Cute and Cute

The other night we went to a park to play with Addie and take some pictures of Landon. The sun was starting to go down and the lighting was perfect to get some great shots.
I know I'm biased, but I sure do think my son is cute!!!


Luckily he seems to think we are pretty darn funny

Tummy Time



He has a new obsession with sticking his tongue out

Dad with his son

He has a way of making every picture look cuter

We could never forget our first child...we still love her!

There are a couple more pics and even more cuteness to come...

5 comments:

Kathy said...

Boy do we love our little man, want to just hug and kiss him. What a blessing. Love, Grandpa & Grandma

Shannon said...

Aww.

Amy said...

Adorable!

Allikaye's Mama said...

Those are so great! I saw the one of home with jared on fb, and loved it!

Annie Searcy said...

Oh my...those are SO cute!! I absolutely love it!