Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Round 2 of Good News

I feel like all I have been posting about lately is my pregnancy woes...but when I have reduced hours at work and modified bed rest for the remainder of my day, nothing exciting really happens! We saw the doctor today and had another good ultrasound. Cervical measurements were above 2.5 cm again and some measured into the 3 cm mark. The doctor was really happy with the results and gave us clearance to travel to Oregon for Christmas!! I have another fetal fibronectin test tomorrow just to reconfirm that everything looks good before I leave. Jared and I were both really excited with how things looked and I felt a huge sigh of relief!

You may wonder what I do during my days on the couch or in bed. Here's a clue:

My friend Annie has been trying to convince me to watch Grey's Anatomy for a very long time now. I never started watching it from the beginning and for some reason never had a desire too. I decided now was as good as time as any, I am almost done with season 1. It is actually really good and I'm excited to start season 2 because I heard it is one of the best seasons. Other than Grey's, I usually read, throw the ball for Addie, listen to online sermons or take advantage of our netflix account.

If there are any suggestions for movies, tv shows or books that I should know about, send them my way. As of now, it seems I will be resting a lot until 34-37 weeks!!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Can't tell you how happy Dad & I are. Not only will you be here for Christmas but things are looking good. Can't wait to see you.

Anonymous said...

So good to hear that you are continuing to progress in the right direction. I know it's got to be frustrating to sit around so much when you're someone accustomed to staying on your feet all day everyday. It will all be worth it in the end, believe me!