Saturday, May 4, 2013

Oregon Coast


Mid-April we drove with the boys to visit my brother, sister-in-law and nephew in Oregon.  We stayed with them for almost a week and then the boys and I went down for 4 days to see my parents.  I flew home solo with both boys and the Lord was gracious to allow the trip to me smooth and uneventful!

We had a great time with my family and did some really fun things.  We went to an indoor water park, outdoor parks, and went to the Coast to eat, see the sea lion caves, get some saltwater taffy and most importantly play on the beach!

My mom came up to get me and the boys and on our way down to my parents house we stopped at a Wildlife Safari.  It was sooo much fun!  Pics from that are on my phone and my phone isn't working at the moment, so hopefully I can get those up soon!  It was amazing to see the different animals, as they literally walk right in front of your car!

For now here are the pics from the coast.

It was truly one of the best days we've had as a family.
 


So much fun and so nice being together.



Unfortunately my nephew would disagree as he was sick.



But he was such a trooper and tried to enjoy the day the best he could :)



I think Landon and Blake would both agree that it was one of their best days too!



Blake LOVED playing in the sand.



He sucked the sand off of so many rocks and his pacifier was covered as well.


He didn't mind and just kept exploring,



crawling



and sucking!


Landon ran and ran and ran on the beach!


He also, ran and ran and ran from the waves!


He started out in full clothes and ended up being stripped down to his undies since everything else got wet!




Both he and Blake loved digging in the sand.



My brother was great to dig with them and bury Landon's feet over and over!



Jared got a new kite and was a pro with it on the beach!




Without an afternoon nap, Blake fell asleep within 5 minutes once we got in the car!



It was such a lovely day!

  
The weather was perfect for the Oregon Coast and it was a day that I will remember and cherish forever!

No comments: