Sunday, May 19, 2013

Mother's Day and The Zoo

I wanted to quick get up a post about a couple things we have been up to!
I had an amazing Mother's Day...probably the best Mother's Day I've had!


After church we went to a Mexican restaurant with the boys and then Jared took the boys home and then I got to go shopping...alone...for 3 HOURS...all by myself!
It was glorious and so much fun to actually get to look, try clothes on and not feel a bit of stress.
Then we went up to my in-laws for dinner.
A Great Day!
And the two reasons why I get to celebrate this day in the first place...my loves!


Last week we went to the zoo with a couple of friends.


I am so thankful for these little boys that are such great friends!


It is such a joy to watch them grow up together and to go through the joys and trials of motherhood with their moms!


I told them all to put their arms around each other and it caused major confusion and stink face!
 The zoo is always a great way to spend a couple of hours!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

PLEASE contact me. This is very very very important. My email address is Kendra.Conley23@yahoo.com. There is another couple using your pics and I would like to fwd the emails to you. I'm sorry but this is the only way I know how to contact you. I got this blog from google images.~ Thanks Kendra