Monday, September 7, 2009

Post Game Wrap Up

First game of the season and it was crazy! The crowd was loud. The tailgating was full swing. There were touchdowns, two-point conversions, safeties, field goals and...in your face punches!

The field was sectioned off into orange, blue and white color themes. Usually people have a difficult time knowing which color they should wear and it never looks quite right. Fortunately most people seemed to get the memo and I thought the crowd looked great!

We were in an orange section and Jared bought us matching shirts...I loved it!!!

I'm glad we got tickets but unfortunately we were waaaay up high in row BB. Around row Q I definitely felt the burn (I climbed it twice because I had to go to the bathroom and get some water)!!!

This is the view looking toward the North end zone, with the sun setting downtown looked really pretty.

Overall, it was a slightly sloppy game but we will take the "W". Unfortunately an Oregon player couldn't control his frustration and decided to punch a BSU player in the face and then go after the crowd on his way out...bad move on his part and I think the controversy has slightly overshadowed BSU's win. Hopefully we are looking at another undefeated season with a bid to a BCS Bowl Game!!!

No comments: