Thursday, July 24, 2014

4th of July 2014!!!

We had a GREAT 4th of July this year!


My brother and his family were out again and we had a blast celebrating with them :)
The boys loved it as well and it keeps getting more and more fun the older they get!

We loved having company and both boys love their cousins!


Landon especially loves babies and was all over this 8 month cutie!



We always start fireworks early so that the boys aren't completely exhausted by the time it gets dark!

They were mesmerized by the fireworks...



even though it got a little loud at times!



Blake's favorite was the poppers!



Landon's favorite was the sparklers!


These are the best sequence of photos!
I love how it goes from pure joy to complete terror back to joy!


I loved that the entire family was in 4th of July outfits and that the boys all matched!


We actually got a wonderful family picture with everyone!
This hasn't happened before with all the grandkids...and I love it!
The best part is that we took the picture using a timer and with a little photoshop help, that's talent!


I love my SIL


and love my hubby!


Later that night Jared took Landon to see some big fireworks at a friend's house. 


Blake was tired and had a fever so I stayed home with him and put him to bed. 
Landon had the BEST night! 


Jared said he had the biggest smile on his face the whole time and he couldn't stop talking about it the next day. He said his favorite holidays are now Christmas and the 4th of July!
What fun!!!


I'm actually really excited for next year when both boys are even older!
Although, I think we should start saving now since both Jared and my brother have grand plans for fireworks...I'm not sure we can afford it :)

No comments: