Friday, December 10, 2010

7 Years Together

This past Monday Jared and I celebrated 7 years of marriage! It was one of the first anniversaries where we both thought..."that sounds like a long time"!
We have had quite the adventure over these past 7 years.
This year was that much sweeter since we became a family of 3 instead of 2.
Although it was a work night, we did live it up...a little!

We had calamari for an appetizer...yum!

A little margarita...yum!

Some fish tacos for me...yum!

And some steak medallions for Jared...yum!

All of the food was really yummy and it was fun to get away just the two of us for a little while. I feel so thankful to have Jared as my partner through life and father to Landon. The Lord blessed me abundantly when he chose him as my mate!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Pure awesomeness. Hard to believe 7 years. I can't believe we're that old!! How did this happen?? Congrats look like you had fun celebrating!

Annie Searcy said...

Congrats on 7 years! You two are such a wonderful couple! Always so fun to be around and a great example of a loving marriage! I know the next 7 will be just as wonderful as the first!