Saturday, May 15, 2010

Cousins

At this point Landon only has one first cousin...but she sure is a cutie! She is so great with him and gives him plenty of lovin'. Now when we see her it is no longer "Uncle Jared, Aunt Rhonda!" it is "Landon!"...we've been replaced! She loves to read to him, sing to him, talk to him, hug him, kiss him...

A couple weeks ago I let her hold him and she was super excited.
I think he looks like a little doll in these pictures!

I have such good memories with my cousins and am excited for Landon to have the same adventures with his!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

He does look like a doll! I can't believe how big Kirsten looks! Geez. They are both super cute kids.

P.S Micah has that same outfit. :)

Allikaye's Mama said...

He is so cute, Rhonda!

Melissa said...

ah so fun!! i have great memories with my cousins too!!