Saturday, March 6, 2010

It's a...

BOY!!!
Landon James Smith was born on March 3, 2010 at 9:51 am.
Weighing 6lbs 14 oz and measuring 19 3/4 inches long.

Everything went really well at the hospital and we were released yesterday afternoon to come home. He is adjusting well to his new life and we are so thankful for all of the support we have gotten thus far. Once again our friends and family really know how to make us feel loved! I will try to post more later on this week but wanted to put up a quick picture.
Jared and I are already completely in love with our little one!


5 comments:

Shannon said...

I'M IN LOVE WITH HIM TOO!! I couldn't stop kissing him when I had 'baby duty' today. You guys did such a great job and are truly BLESSED! MORE pics please!

Melissa said...

ahhh!! i'm so excited for you!! Congrats! He's so cute! can't wait to see more pictures. Hope you are doing well momma!

Amy Blue said...

So Handsome!!! congrats! They are such a blessing aren't they...enjoy!

Allikaye's Mama said...

I want to hold him so bad!!! He needs to know me!! :0) I am craftin it up over here for sweet Landon!! More pics! More pics!

Libby Lu said...

yay! congrats! how are you feelin? =D