Monday, January 4, 2010

Fiesta Time

I kicked off college football with a post about Boise State's first football game against University of Oregon. That game went well for BSU, so I thought just in case I had anything to do with the win I had better post about Boise State's BIG final game tonight.
It's just a little BCS bowl game called the Fiesta Bowl!

Only it is not so little...
3 years ago Boise State shocked the nation with a huge win over Oklahoma in the Fiesta Bowl. The game had everything you could hope for including a come from behind tie in regulation, overtime, "trick" plays, a two-point conversion to win the game 43-42 and a proposal. It was a super exciting game to watch and Bronco nation is hoping for another win over Texas Christian University tonight.
I will be cheering from my comfy, cozy spot on the couch, while my hubby will be cheering 8 rows up from the field on the 50 yard line! He is enjoying the warm weather of Arizona, while playing golf, going to a Cardinals game and finally going to the Fiesta Bowl. He refers to it as the best weekend ever, in which I have to remind him that's not possible because I'm not there! Don't worry, I'm not bitter though...I love being home by myself, restricted in activities and experiencing freezing cold weather :) Plus, Jared did download the 4th season of Grey's Anatomy for me before he left!
So...throw on your blue and orange tonight and cheer on the Broncos to a repeat victory at the Fiesta Bowl!
Woo Hoo!!!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I bet Jared was so excited after the win yesterday! Hope you enjoyed it on your cozy couch too!
So fun to have a winning team. I'm still waiting patiently for CU to come back around...