Thursday, July 2, 2009

Lip Gloss Mania...

I have an addiction...
I thought it was innocent, but realized it was more than that when I got this text from my sister-in-law the other night about my niece:
"She is putting on lip gloss, combing her hair and saying she wants to be just like Aunt Rhonda"
The next day I got this text:
"She just got four more tubes of lip gloss today and said NOW she is just like Aunt Rhonda"
Whenever I spend time with my niece I always let her dig through my purse and put on my lip glosses. I had never really counted how many I had until now...

Did you count all of them...17!
I carry around 17 lip glosses with me everyday in my purse (and that number could easily increase the next trip to the store!) It's an addiction! I seriously love lip gloss!

I used to just put them in a pocket of my purse, but once I bought too many I had to buy this cute little carry bag (notice it is made out of recycled material)!
I guess I didn't realize how much lip gloss I buy. Whenever I go to department stores, target, or the mall I always seem to find lip gloss that is on sale for such a bargain...and I can't help myself! There is always a new lip plumper, shine, sparkle, color or flavor that sucks me in!
I guess there are worse things in life to be addicted to...
Here's to the next lip gloss I can't live without!!!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

I'd say you inherited this from your mom but no way....17 lip glosses!!! I may have four or five in a drawer at home, of which I only carry one to two at a time, no need for a separate bag to carry them. But as you said there could be worse addictions and a niece that looks up to you and wants to follow in your lip gloss footsteps.
Love, Mom