Sunday, February 15, 2009

Compliments?!

At work this week we had a "team building" activity where we had to write down 3 compliments for each co-worker. I tried to think of core values each person had such as friendly, compassionate, generous, caring, etc. Apparently some co-workers don't know me very well or some decided to just get through the activity quickly. I had some very nice things written about me and then there were others that made me laugh...I thought I would share the top 5 that made me laugh and say "hmmm"

5. Beautiful Eyes

4. Dresses Lovely

3. Nice Hair

2. Stays so Teeny Tiny

1. Excellent Penmanship (this one actually made me laugh outloud)

More to come later on my Valentine weekend!

P.S. Lucy is still hanging on and we are thankful for each day we have left with our sweet puppy. Her lymphnodes are getting really large and swollen again, but she is still eating and going potty. We think we are down to our final days, so please pray for us. We have both been experiencing a deep sense of sadness again.

1 comment:

Allikaye's Mama said...

I would take those compliments...they remind me of what you look like...and I miss your teeny tiny self, hair and eyes, and sharing your nice clothes and, umm...looking at your writing...

Love you girlie!
We are praying for you, Jared, and Lucy! Try really hard to enjoy your time with her!