Friday, January 16, 2009

Puppy Sitting

I'm such a bad blogger... I started working 4, 10 hour days last week so that is a partial excuse for not posting as much as I thought I would. I LOVE my new schedule though. I get Friday's off now and so I always get a three day weekend!! Woo Hoo to long weekends!

A couple that we are friends with are in Mexico and we have been puppy sitting their cockapoo (don't even know if I spelled that right). His name is Hudson and he is a mix between a cocker spaniel and a poodle.

As you can see he is pretty darn cute.

I still don't know what Lucy thinks of him, as he constantly wants to play and won't leave her alone. I think they have a fun time playing together though. This isn't the greatest video because everytime I try to get out the camera they both stop playing and come up to see what I am doing. Apparently they both want to be the center of attention!!
Other big news consists of us comtemplating the idea of selling our house and buying something different. We are in the prayer phase and waiting to see if this is what the Lord has in store for us. We recently bought new carpet which will be installed in the next week or so. Unfortunately Lucy has a bad habit of running in circles around the house when she gets excited, so we have a couple of holes that wouldn't be too appealing to possible buyers!! No more hot circles for her once the new carpet goes in!
Happy Friday!!!

No comments: