Friday, October 3, 2014

Oh Baby Baby!!!

We had our 20 week ultrasound with our third little peanut in the middle of September.  
Everything looks great and the baby is growing, moving and developing just like he or she should...what a blessing!
We decided to wait until the big day in January to find out if we are having a little baby boy or a little baby girl!
I can't help but think of Psalm 139 whenever I see these ultrasounds:
"For you formed my inward parts;
    you knitted me together in my mother's womb.

I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made."
It's so true that this little one was specifically formed for us by the Lord to be a perfect fit for our family!


Here's an arm and part of a hand
(no, that is not a boy part :)


Here's another arm and hand


Here's a cute little foot


Another little foot


A belly (with heart shot), leg and foot


And an adorable little profile with his an arm about by their mouth!


Such a sweet, sweet, miracle!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Suuuper excited for you guys Rhonda!!!! Love the updates!