Thursday, September 4, 2014

First Day of School 2014

Yesterday marked the last year of Landon's first day of preschool and Blake's first day of preschool!


Blake is doing the 1 day/week, 2 year old preschool class that Landon started in 2 years ago.  


And Landon is going 2 days/week!  



They both go on Wednesday mornings, which is nice for whoever watches the boys while I work that day.


Blake was pretty excited to wear his backpack and get all ready for school! 

 

He did great his first day and didn't have any issues when I left him in his class.  I think it has helped that he went all last year and picked up Landon with me, so he was used to the building and the classroom!


Landon had a great first day also and it's fun because he actually has a male teacher this year! 



 It is rare to have male teachers before middle and high school and I am excited for him!


I'm very thankful for this little preschool!  I know there are a LOT of good ones out there, but this one has been so flexible with our family and has been a great fit for us.


I look very confused in the pictures I took with the boys!


I'm blaming the sun in my eyes!


L.O.V.E these pics of Jared with the boys!


Apparently the sun wasn't a factor for him!


Next year this big boy will be off to Kindergarten!

No comments: