Monday, January 20, 2014

Brothers

I love watching these boys together!
They play like crazy, love like crazy and fight like crazy!


It is so sweet to watch a brother relationship grow!
Blake is Landon's little mimic and tries to copy and do EVERYTHING big brother does!
Lately he has been calling him "bruder" and will say "bruder help", "bruder mean" or "thank you bruder"!


My prayer is that they grow up being good friends and confidants.


That they will watch out for one another, teach one another, encourage one another and keep one another accountable.


I pray they will remain friends through life and have a bond that can never be broken.


I thank God daily for entrusting me with their little lives!
(Even on days they drive mama a little crazy too :)

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I feel like Blake has changed so much!! Can't believe how old he looks! Such cute boys!