Thursday, September 13, 2012

Tummy Time

Blake is tolerating tummy time much better nowadays and actually seems to enjoy it most of the time.  
I think it's because he's strong enough to hold his head up, so he isn't constantly smashing his face into the ground (not sure I would be a fan of that either!)  
He has also started flipping from his belly to his back...such a big boy!
He was so cute this morning I couldn't resist snapping a few pics!

Definitely a keeper...so C.U.T.E!
Looking at all the bright animals
Deep in thought
Flash might have been a little bright!

4 comments:

Kathy said...

We can't wait to see our youngest grandson, he has changed so much. Love, Grandpa and Nana

Amy said...

Love his EYES, the bright colors, and the droool! What a cutie!

Shannon said...

He's getting so strong!! Way to go bud! I just want to squeeze his precious little guts out!

Allikaye's Mama said...

Oh my! He is adorable!! I can NOT wait to snuggle that beautiful boy!!! Oh - and his mama!