Saturday, February 19, 2011

Good Friends

Last night we had the Searcy's over for dinner. We always have a ton of fun when we get together with them and it is even more fun now that we both have little boys! It was cute watching Trey and Landon "play" together. I know we will have many memories with those two boys. At Annie's baby shower I noticed that Trey got a sweater that we had for Landon so we planned then and there to take pictures with them in the sweaters when they were both old enough to wear them...

Some of the out takes:

The photo shoot end in an impromptu wrestling match!

So thankful for little boys and good friends!

3 comments:

Annie Searcy said...

Oh my...this made me laugh out loud! That was so funny! We had a ton of fun...they are so cute! What fun and sweet little boys we have!

Melissa said...

so cute! and how fun to have friends going through the same things in life.
Thanks for commenting on my blog :) I've been a blog slacker too!! I just checked yours out, and it was good to catch up!:)

Anonymous said...

That is adorable, Rhonda. They are both such cute boys and you guys are going to have a blast raising them together!