Tuesday, November 30, 2010

FREE Shutterfly Holiday Cards

I recently found out about a promotion that Shutterfly is doing...all you have to do is blog about Shutterfly and you get 50 FREE holiday cards! Jared and I have been trying to decide whether or not we want to send out Christmas cards this year. I figured since we now have Landon, maybe we should start that holiday tradition. I love getting other people's Christmas cards in the mail. Shutterfly is the company that we used for Landon's announcements and I thought they turned out great.
Shutterfly seems to have some great options for Christmas cards this year...from single photos to photo collages:
You can also do calendars:
or Christmas mugs:
I have been trying to think of creative gifts this year...so these might be some great options!

This is way too good of a deal to pass up since Christmas is right around the corner.
For all you blogger friends out there just go to this website and sign up...then write your own blog about Shutterfly and get your 50 FREE holiday cards!


We are hoping to take some cute holiday pictures with Landon soon...we just got a ton of snow yesterday, so I think now might be a good time to get some cute shots. We are also going to a Christmas party that my work puts on for all of our patients tonight. Santa will be there so we will see if Landon cooperates for a cute photo! Hopefully pics to come soon of some holiday fun!

Happy Blogging and Happy Holidays!

No comments: