Sunday, November 15, 2009

Belly Pics and New Moon

I feel like all I have done lately is post about baby and pregnancy...unfortunately that seems to be all that is really going on in our life! Time is seriously flying by, it seems crazy to me that my parents are coming into town this Friday for Thanksgiving and then we will be going to Oregon for Christmas!
It has been awhile since new belly pics have been posted, so enjoy:

Week 20: Size of a banana; 10 1/2 oz. and about 10 inches long (head to heel)

Week 22: Size of a spaghetti squash; almost a pound and about 11 inches long

Week 24: Size of an ear of corn; about 1.25 pounds and just over a foot long

In other news, I don't know how many Twilight fans are out there, but I am going to the new movie in the Twilight saga this Friday night..."New Moon".

A girl that used to work at my work is obsessed with the books and movies and threw a party last year for the "Twilight" movie. It was pretty fun to see it on opening night with a bunch of girlfriends. Well, this year she is completely going crazy (I will go into more detail after the party) and we are doing dinner again and then seeing the 10:30 showing on Friday. It should be pretty fun...unfortunately I'm not quite the die hard fan that others are! I will post pics from the night afterwards...as long as I don't get made fun of (I get enough ridicule from Jared about it!)

2 comments:

Allikaye's Mama said...

Yay! I love your belly pics! I need to call and talk to that baby in there so she/he knows their auntie ashley! I have some crazy Twilight friends too...and I have been meaning to get the books and read them...but haven't...and I am one of the ones making fun too! But I would like to go with friends...that would be fun!!
Love you!

Melissa said...

You are looking great! The belly is growin, so fun to see!