Sunday, May 17, 2009

The Bachelorette

I will admit that I usually get sucked into watching The Bachelor and Bachelorette, but this season I actually have a reason to. One of Jared's good friends is actually one of the eligible bachelors for Jillian! I haven't had a chance to grill him with all of my pointless questions about how the show works and what goes on behind the scenes because he has had to be secretive since coming back. I don't think he made it far, but it will be fun to at least see him in the first episode. For all of you Bachelor and Bachelorette fans out there, keep your eye on John H. from Boise tomorrow night. He is having some friends over to his parents house for the season premiere, so it will be fun to watch it with a group of people and get the real inside scoop!!!

john_h

John H.

Age: 27
Occupation: Branding Consultant
Hometown: Long Beach, CA
Currently Resides in: Boise, ID

2 comments:

Allikaye's Mama said...

Yay! Cool! We will be watching! I am going to live through my BFF's (you and Jared) and pretend he's my friend too...okay?

Melissa said...

oh sad!! I was rooting for him.